How Do I?
Click to Home

Go To Search
Hazardous Waste
Hazardous Waste Generator License
  • Complete the License Application for a new or initial license
  • Pay the license fees online according to the County fee schedule
  • Report new wastes within 75 days by completing and submitting a Hazardous Waste Management Plan  
  • Notify the MPCA for the following changes to your Hazardous Waste Identification Number (HWID):
    • business name change
    • moving
    • closing
    • new hazardous waste contact

Technical Assistance Available  
  • Contact the Hazardous Waste Outreach Team for one on one assistance with licensing paperwork, new staff HazWaste training, self-audits, waste manifesting and more 
  • Attend a training session put on by the Outreach Team  
  • Stay current by reading the HazWaste E-Clips
  • Review the Compliance Guide for Generators

Forms and Resources