Modern campground features:
• 26 pull-through campsites with water and 20/30/50 amp electric hook-ups.
* Camp Host/Work Camper sites include sewer hookup.
• 36 back-in campsites with 20 or 30 amp electric hook-ups, #1-36.
• 11 back-in campsites without electricity.
• 2 group sites for groups of up to 50 people. Call to reserve.
* One group site is adjacent to the modern campground and another a short distance away in the picnic area. This site, Birch Hollow, includes a picnic shelter, electricity, water and a portable toilet.
Only one camping unit per site. Extra small tent allowed for small children.
Handicap accessible. Sites include handicapped picnic table and raised fire ring. #19 has a raised tent pad for wheelchair accessibility.
Picnic table and fire ring at each site.
Firewood is available for purchase. Do not bring in unapproved firewood.
Modern bathroom with flush toilets and private hot shower rooms.
Trailer/RV dump station.
Children’s play area.
30 minutes from downtown St. Paul.
**Entrance gate closes 1/2 hour after sunset.**
Gate card required for after hour entrance,
available with deposit from the park office.
Campfire programs offered on Saturday evenings between
Memorial and Labor Day Weekends.