How Do I?
Click to Home

Go To Search
Reporting Child Abuse

To make a report:  If you are concerned about the immediate safety of a child, please call 911.

If you want to make an immediate oral report of the physical or sexual abuse, neglect, or exploitation of a child please call 651-430-6457 between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. After hours you may call Emergency Social Services at 651-291-6795 to make a report.

If you wish to make a written  report and email it, please fill out the form at the following link:  Referral of Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect. You may print and fax this completed form to 651-430-8340 or 651-430-6605. Incomplete forms may result in the report not being accepted.