The Washington County Community Services Department is soliciting proposals to identify and contract with multiple experienced organizations to provide services to children, families, and adults receiving assessment and diagnostic services. Services included in this solicitation are:
- Child Welfare Assessments and Evaluations:
- Psychological evaluations.
- Psychosexual evaluations.
- Neuro-psychological evaluations.
- Parenting assessments & child evaluations (court ordered and non-court ordered).
- Adult Assessments and Evaluations:
- Diagnostic assessments for Level II OBRAs & Targeted Case Management (TCM).
Final Day for Technical Assistance: February 17, 2023
Proposals Due: March 20, 2023 at 4 p.m.
Respondents may contact Community Services, Policy Analyst Rebecca Conroy, in writing with questions through February 17, 2023. Questions can be submitted by email to
Full proposals must be submitted electronically no later than 4:00 p.m. CST on Monday, March 20, 2023. Proposals must be emailed to Policy Analyst, Dana Dumbacher at