County Highway 19 (Woodbury Drive)
Metropolitan Council Environmental Services (MCES) will be starting the Woodbury Tunnel Repair Project along Highway 19 (Woodbury Drive) from Atlas Trail to Lake Road sometime in January 2021. Expect lane and shoulder closures on the south bound lanes. Visit the project website for more information.
- County Highway 19 (Woodbury Drive) between County Highway 18 (Bailey Road) and Dale Road
- Improve traffic operations
- Increase capacity with a 4-lane divided design
- Improve safety at Dale Road
- Improve pedestrian accessibility and safety
- Improve drainage
- Protect existing utilities
- Gain community and agency acceptance
Central Greenway Regional Trail
- The Central Greenway Regional Trail is a future trail in Washington County that will provide a 30-mile connection between three of the region’s premier regional park facilities.
- The proposed route for the south segment will mostly follow County Road 19 from Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park to Interstate 94. Much of this trail is already built, including the segment that is between I-94 and Tamarack Rd. A copy of the trails master plan can be found here.
|May 2018 - June 2019||Public Involvement & Preliminary Design|
|July 2019 - December 2020||Final Design/Right of Way|
|Spring 2021||Bid Letting & Construction|