- Public Works
- Transportation Projects
- County Highway 3 (Norell Avenue North)
County Highway 3 (Norell Avenue North)
- County Highway 3 (Norell Avenue N) from County Highway 7 (Square Lake Trail N) to County Highway 4 (170th Street N)
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- Roadway Culvert Replacement
- Construct retaining wall at Warner Nature Pond to protect pond environment and inhibit roadway sloughing
- Replace existing curb & gutter
- Driveway Culvert Replacement & Cleaning
- New Signing & Striping
- Replace Mailboxes
Subscribe to Project Updates
Sign up for email alerts to be the first to know about project updates and other ways to be involved in the project by clicking on the button below.
Open House #3 (August 4, 2021)
Open House #3 Invitation (PDF)
Online Engagement #2 (May 6, 2021)
Online Engagement #2 Invitation (PDF)
In light of the COVID‐19 situation, this open house was in an online format. Please click on the button below to view the online engagement.
Open House #1 (July 29, 2020)
Open House #1 Invitation (PDF)
In light of the COVID‐19 situation, this open house was also available in an online engagement format. Please click on the button below to view the online engagement.
|Summer 2020 - Spring 2022||Public Engagement and Preliminary Engineering|
|Summer 2022 - Spring 2024||Final Engineering and Right of Way Acquisition (if necessary)|