14949 62nd Street North, Stillwater MN.
Please plan to load/unload your vehicle. In addition, please do not bring recyclable back with you when you return containers. We CANNOT accept them in Stillwater
4039 Cottage Grove Drive, Woodbury MN.
Your vehicle will be loaded/unloaded for you at the WCEC. You can drop off recycling at the same time you bring back containers to the WCEC.
• 1-2 containers = graduation, backyard parties, family reunions. • 2-4 containers = school carnivals, block parties, weddings • 4-5 containers = single- day community events (city picnics, National Night Out)
(each bag hold about 200 bottles/can)
By borrowing these containers, you agree to:
• Return them on the date you indicated above
• Return them clean and in good condition
• Return any unused plastic collection bags
• Recycle the cans and bottles you collect either through curbside recycling, a recycling program available at your event site, or the Washington Co. Environmental Center during their business hours.
ATTN: Prior to pick up of recycling containers, you must receive an APPROVAL confirmation email from Washington County that your containers are available. Please allow up to three business days to receive the approval.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field