Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Washington County Forms
Select a Category
Adult Foster Care Licensing
Child Care Licensing
Child Foster Care Licensing
County Attorney's Office
Public Health and Environment
Public Works - Transportation - Comments
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Child Foster Care Orientation - Module 2 Post-Test
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. What is the social media policy for foster providers?
a. Relatives and non-relatives may only post with prior permission.
b. You may post photos without prior permission as a relative or must have prior permission as a non-relative.
c. Relatives and non-relatives may post photos without seeking prior permission.
d. Posting personal information about a child is fine as long as you don't use their name.
2. Relative foster providers receive preference over non-related providers.
3. If a child runs away or is lost, which of the following should you do? (choose all that apply)
a. Contact your licensor
b. Contact local law enforcement
c. Contact your child's child protection case manager
d. Submit an accident/incident report to your licensor
4. You may request a re-evaulation of your foster care reimbursement rate at any time.
5. When should an initial call take place for non-related families?
a. Within 24 hours of placement
b. Within 48 hours of placement
c. Within 72 hours of placement
d. Within 1 week of placement
6. As a foster provider, you are delegated the ability to sign for medical treatments.
7. What is the purpose of the complaint and grievance procedure?
a. Outline how foster providers will communicate complaints or grievances to Washington County
b. Outline how Washington County will support you when receiving a complaint or grievance
c. Outline how foster children or biological parents can address complaints or grievances with the foster provider
d. Outline when parents should go "above" the foster provider when experiencing a complaint or grievance
8. You are guaranteed a clothing allowance for every child placed in your home.
9. If a child is placed in your home on a Monday afternoon and removed on a Wednesday morning, how many days would you submit for billing?
a. One day
b. Two days
c. Two and a half days
d. Three days
10. Releases for information about a foster child must be signed by the child protection case manager.
What is your name?
Please select your foster care licensor:
-- Select One --
I don't know who my licensor is
Sarah Jo Sannerud
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Parks and Open Space
Property and Taxation
Property & Home
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow