What services are not available?
The following services are not available through Washington County:
  • Divorce assistance
  • Visitation or custody issue mediation / resolution
  • Spousal maintenance (alimony) order establishment or modification
  • Legal advice or counsel

Show All Answers

1. Who can receive child support?
2. What services are not available?
3. Who can use child support services?
4. After I apply, what else must I do?
5. If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?