Subfacility of Lake Elmo Park Reserve
|Other Link||Submit a Facility Use Request Form online.|
- A/V Equipment
- Coat Rack/Closet
- Fire Pit
- Grilling Area
- Meeting Rooms
- Self-Service Pay Station
The Nordic Center at Lake Elmo Park Reserve is ideal for social events, business meetings, and weddings. It serves as a delightful retreat accented by the natural beauty of the woods and waters of the park reserve. It has all the amenities needed for successful off-site meetings and seminars.
The Nordic Center is not available for rentals during the winter months: November 1 - March 31.
Take advantage of this unique facility in such a dynamic and beautiful location. As the seasons change, so do the surroundings and character of the setting. Groups meet in air conditioned comfort during the summer or enjoy the warmth of a fire from the majestic fireplace in the cooler months.
From April - October, the Nordic Center is available for rent, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. The event must end by 10 p.m., clean-up included. Please review the planning guide. For additional information and/or to make a reservation, call 651-430-8370 and complete a Facility Use Request Form.
- Eighty four (84) chairs for indoor use only
- Eight (8) 36" café round tables
- Twelve (12) 30" x 60" rectangular tables
- Four (4) benches
- Coat rack
- Sound system with 2 microphones
- TV with laptop connections and a Blue Ray player
- Patio area with picnic tables
- Fire pit area with stone bench surrounding
- Ski racks and waxing tables
- Day Time Hours (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) - $50/hour
- After Hours (4 - 10 p.m.) - $125/hour
- Insurance also required and available through Washington County
- Vehicle permits required for every vehicle entering the park ($7 daily or $30 annually).