COVID-19 Health Information
Click here to view the Washington County COVID-19 data dashboard.
Watch For Symptoms
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Not everyone with COVID-19 has all of these symptoms, and some people may not have any symptoms.
Learn more about the symptoms for COVID-19 vs. flu vs. cold vs. allergies.
If You Are Sick
Use the MN screening tool to help you determine if you should be tested for COVID-19.
For more information about the symptoms of COVID-19 and to find a testing location, visit the MN COVID-19 testing website.
Surgeries and Procedures
Some surgeries and medical procedures in Minnesota are restricted due to COVID-19. Beginning after May 10, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and clinics, including dental, veterinary, mobile, and other facilities performing procedures that use personal protective equipment or ventilators, may resume some procedures. More information is available here.
Mental Health Support
This is a difficult time for all of us – we are isolated from people we love, our schedules are disrupted, and we may feel alone. Mental health providers are open. They are taking visits through telehealth (which replace in person office visits).
COVID Cares Support Services for Minnesota health care workers, first responders and essential personnel: Licensed mental health and substance use disorder personnel are available to talk for free with individuals on the front lines and provide them with support over the telephone. These special 20-minute support calls are offered to serve Minnesota health care workers, first responders and essential personnel.
- Crisis Text Line: The 24/7 emergency service is available if you or someone you know is experiencing a psychiatric or mental health crisis.
- Text MN to 741741
- Washington County Crisis Contacts:
- Adult Mental Health Crises Response - 651-275-7400
- Children Mental Health Crises Response 651-275-7400
- Fast Tracker linking people to mental health and substance use resources.
- Minnesota Warmline: Are you an adult needing support? Talk to a specialist who has firsthand experience living with a mental health condition.
- Call 651-288-0400 or text "Support" to 85511
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: The 24/7 lifeline provides support when in distress, has prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and resources for professionals.
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Disaster Distress Helpline: Offers crisis counseling and support if you or a family member is experiencing emotional distress related to a disaster.
- Call: 1-800-985-5990