COVID-19 Community Resources
Financial assistance for businesses, homeowners, and renters
Washington County has assistance for small business owners, homeowners, and renters who have been affected by the pandemic.
- Assistance for businesses (application due Sept. 24)
- Assistance for homeowners
- Assistance for renters
- COVID-19 Valley Community Resources
- Community Services Resources
- COVID-19 and Washington County Resources
- COVID-19 and Washington County Resources (Spanish)
- Extension COVID-19 Resources
- Food and Economic Support Guide
- How to enjoy the Outdoors during COVID-19
- Vehicle Gatherings/Parade Guidance
- Food Saving Tips: How to reduce food waste
- Meals on Wheels: Meal delivery service for older adults
- Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors (NAPS): Second Harvest Heartland provides a box of nutritious food each month to low-income seniors 60 years and older
- Hunger Solutions: Free meals for children
- Hunger Solutions: Find Help Map or call the Helpline at 1-888-711-1151
- SNAP Assistance from Second Harvest Heartland. SNAP information and application assistance available over the telephone at 844-764-5513 or 651-209-7963
- How to prepare a 2-week emergency food supply
- 14-day meal kits: What to pack for neighbors/family who are unable to make trips to the grocery store.
- 14-day menu and shopping list: Buying 14 days or more worth of food can be a financial stretch. Take the guesswork out of what to purchase by using this guide.
- Free Loaves and Fishes Meals: Visit the Forest Lake and Woodbury YMCAs Monday - Friday from Noon - 1 p.m. and the Eastern Twin Cities Islamic Center in Afton on Wednesdays from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Meals are fresh and healthy- including a protein, starch, and a vegetable. Sites are providing minimal contact drive-up, pick-up service.
- Free Grocery Delivery: Metropolitan Council’s Transit Link service is now providing no-cost, contact-free grocery and household goods delivery services to any Washington County resident. Utilize your retailers’ online ordering site to place and pay for your order and Transit Link will make the delivery Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. For more information, you can also visit the Metropolitan Council website.