Next Wednesday, May 31, will be the last day to use the temporary wood debris drop-off site at Lucy Winton Bell Athletic Fields at Belwin Conservancy. Remaining days and hours are as follows:
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, May 26
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 27
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, May 28
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, May 31
As a reminder, this site is available for Washington County residents only and is limited to wood waste from storm damage only. No root balls, stumps, yard waste, or grass clippings.
Several commercial and residential drop-off sites remain available for the disposal of yard debris and waste after May 31:
• Gertens, Denmark Township, 12119 70th St S.
• Rumpca Companies, Cottage Grove, 9600 Glendenning Rd.
• County Yard Waste Site, Hugo, 5527 170th Street N.
Questions? Call 651-275-7475 or see more information on the county's web page.