The Washington County Sheriff’s will be extending the closing of its front window at the Law Enforcement Center until June 13.
This modification was made to limit exposure to citizens and staff to COVID-19. This will mean a change in gun permits and civil processes. Permits to carry will be taken by appointment only. Call 651-430-7600 with questions or to schedule an appointment or email email@example.com
Permits to carry will be taken by appointment only. For gun permit questions and to schedule a permit to carry appointment, call 651- 430-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For civil questions, call 651-430-7675 or e-mail email@example.com.
For predatory compliance questions, call 651 430-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving civil papers
If you wish to have the Sheriff’s Office Civil Unit serve civil papers, follow the instructions.
Government agencies, email documents to email@example.com or fax to 651-430-7675. Give a description line with paper type and name of party being served. Include your name and contact telephone number. Do not use language such as "Hennepin County." Provide a name and telephone number to contact if there are issues.
Public and private attorneys’ office:
- Apply via U.S. Mail
- Complete the attached Instruction Form. We will only go to one address – list only the address you want us to attempt to deliver to.
- You must include a check for $70 per person (if two people live at the same address and you need both served the fee is $140.
- If you have a Fee Waiver signed by a judge, you must include a copy with your paperwork.
- We do not guarantee service and fees are non-refundable
- If you have a court date, be sure this court date is no less than two weeks out. Many documents must be served several days before the court date. Be sure to check the statute for your paper type to see when it needs to be served by.
If you are inquiring into redemption of property, email the request to Wcsofirstname.lastname@example.org.
Service information forms and mortgagor forms can be requested via e-mail at Wcsoemail@example.com.
Additional information is posted on the Sheriff’s Office website www.wcso.info