CareerForce is sponsoring a series of Healthcare Roundtables in Washington County in September and October.
They will be:
- Stillwater, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Wednesday, Sept. 25, Washington County Government Center, Lower Level, Room 14, 14949 62nd St. N., Stillwater;
- Lake Elmo, 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25, Lake Elmo Public Library, 3537 Lake Elmo Ave. N., Lake Elmo;
- Cottage Grove, 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, CareerForce in Cottage Grove, 13000 Ravine Parkway S. Cottage Grove.
Washington County Healthcare Workforce Initiative is a collaborative effort to build an employer-led career pathway system for healthcare occupations in Washington County.
Each roundtable will feature:
- a presentation about the initiative;
- information about labor market trends in healthcare for the county;
- a discussion about employer hiring needs and occupations of focus; and
- next steps and a request for employer partners.
The intended audience is small- to medium-sized healthcare employers, long-term care and assisted living employers, and employers with openings.
Register for the program at mn.gov/deed/events/wc-roundtables.
The program is free. Contact Adesewa Adesiji, workforce strategy consultant at the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-261-6942.