Record / Report Request

According to state law, if you are listed on the accident report (owner / driver) you may obtain a copy of the accident report.

Reports with charges pending will need to be obtained through the prosecuting attorney. Reports with on-going investigations will not be released without prior approval from Investigations.

Juvenile information is restricted and will only be released to a parent or guardian.

A copy of your driving record can be obtained through the Minnesota Department of Driver and Vehicle Services.

To request a report fill out this document and email or send to Washington County Sheriff's Office, Attn Records, 15015 62nd St. N, Stillwater, MN 55082

Predatory Offender Information

Predatory Offender information can be obtained through Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.


Cash, checks and credit cards are excepted. (Master Card, Visa or Discover) For more information, see the Fee Schedule.