Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
The Washington County Civil Unit receives, serves, and executes all civil processes and orders within Washington County in the manner prescribed by law.
All requests for service must include advanced payment and an instructional letter to the Sheriff’s Office.
Self Help Resources
HRA - Washington County Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- Foreclosure Sale Counseling and Assistance
651-458-0936, ext. 542
Landlord and Tenants: Rights and Responsibilities
- Office of the MN Attorney General -
- Offers free civil advice clinics to current Washington County residents or a party to a Washington County court case.
Minnesota Judicial Branch - Self Help Center
- Various resources offered
Property Records and Taxpayer Services
- Parcel Information
Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, St. Paul
- Landlord / Tenant, Government Benefits
- Domestic Abuse Counseling, Orders for Protection
Sheriff’s Office Website
- Gun Permits, Jail Info, Crime Prevention, Press Releases
Forms & Fees
Service of Civil Papers
Sheriff's Notices of Sale
Landlords & Tenants - Evictions
Writs of Execution
Self-Help Center Resources
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow