How to Apply for Child Care Assistance

How to Apply for Assistance with Washington County

Call the Washington County financial intake line at 651-430-6459 to be screened for eligibility or, if you already receive another type of public assistance, ask your case worker about applying. There may be a waiting list for basic sliding fee child care assistance.