2020 Presidential Nomination Primary Absentee Application
Absentee Voting for the 2020 Presidential Nomination Primary is available in-person at the following locations:
- Cottage Grove Service Center, 13000 Ravine Pkwy, Cottage Grove
- Headwaters Service Center, 19955 Forest Rd N, Forest Lake
- Oakdale City Hall, 1584 Hadley Ave N, Oakdale
- Washington County Government Center, 14949 62nd St N, Stillwater
- Woodbury Central Park, Lower Level, 8595 Central Park Pl, Woodbury *Park and enter via East Lot*
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM
- Saturday, February 29, 8AM - 3PM
- Monday, March 2, 8AM - 5PM
To be eligible to vote in Minnesota you must:
- Be at least 18 years old on Election Day
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
- Have any felony conviction record discharged, expired or completed
- Not be under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights
- Not have been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law
Absentee Voting Reminders:
- We encourage voters to submit absentee ballot applications early.
- The earliest your ballot will be mailed to you is 46 days prior to election day.
- You should allow enough time to complete the application, have your ballot mailed to you, vote your ballot and return it to Washington County via mail to our office by 3 p.m. on Election Day.
- You cannot drop off your voted ballot at your precinct on Election Day.
Military and Overseas Voters
If you are in the military, a spouse or their dependents who are U.S. citizens and residents of Minnesota or those voters who are overseas should complete the FPCA application:
1. Logon to MNVotes.org and complete the on-line FPCA absentee ballot application
Military/Overseas FPCA Application
2. Click on the FPCA absentee ballot application below and mail, fax or email it to
Military and Overseas Absentee Ballot Application Form
During the seven days preceding an election and until 2 p.m. on election day, an eligible voter who is a patient of a health care facility; a resident in a residential facility, shelter for battered women, or assisted living facility; or an individual who would have difficulty getting to the polls because of incapacitating health reasons or have a disability may designate an agent to deliver the ballots to the voter from the County Auditor.
To receive a ballot by agent delivery, complete the agent delivery and absentee ballot application by clicking the link below;
For more information, log on to MNVotes.org
Contact Washington County at 651-430-6175
Mail: Washington County Elections, 14949 62nd St. N. Stillwater MN 55082