- Need financial help due to COVID-19, click HERE
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide - NAMI
- If your employment has been affected by COVID-19, you may apply for unemployment benefits HERE
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: 651-201-3920
- Transportation Information
- CareerForce is providing virtual and interactive services online - click HERE for information
- COVID-19 updates for Child Care Providers
- Emergency Social Services and After Hours Child Protection (after 4:30 p.m. or on weekends) Call Crisis Response - 651-275-7400
- Report Child Abuse or Neglect If you want to make an immediate oral report of physical or sexual abuse, neglect or exploitation of a child, click link and fill out the report of child abuse or neglect, or call 651-430-6457
- Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) to make a vulnerable adult report, or call 1-844-880-1574. If the vulnerable adult is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1
- Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders. 1-800-273-8255 (press 1) or text to 838255
Mission Statement Individuals and families will be safe, independent, and able to meet their basic needs.
Community Services works in partnership with public and private agencies to help individuals and families be safe and successful. The department provides a wide array of services to eligible citizens.
Individuals and families who need assistance with any of the following problems are encouraged to contact the department:
- Children and adults who are vulnerable, disabled, mentally ill, or chemically dependent will be safe and healthy.
- Veterans, job seekers, and other eligible persons will receive the support needed to remain or become self-sufficient.
- Timely, respectful, and cost-efficient services will be delivered to all customers.
- Culturally responsive environments will be fostered to promote diversity and inclusion for all people.