Central Service Center
Central Service Center
Washington County is building a new service center in Woodbury to better meet the needs of residents in the central part of the county.
The new Central Service Center (CSC) will be located at 1261 Woodlane Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125, which is next to the Woodbury Village shopping center.
The Central Service Center will replace the existing Washington County Service Center, 2150 Radio Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125.
Project Goals and Objectives
The new Central Service Center will provide additional, high-quality services to the growing number of residents in Washington County, including:
- Providing easier access to transportation and transit options for underserved communities.
- Proximity to the future Woodlane Drive Station Park & Ride.
- Access to the Metro Transit route 323 and route 325.
- Access to the eastern terminus of the METRO Gold Line bus rapid transit, which is expected to begin service in 2025.
- Enhanced customer experience by improving customer service counters and spaces.
- Improved wayfinding in and around the building.
- Enhanced accessibility for everyone.
- Meeting the county's standards for energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Promote inclusivity by creating a welcoming and inviting facility.
- Providing collaborative spaces where different departments can work together to support employee engagement, safety, well-being, and enhance diversity and inclusion while delivering services to residents.
- Connecting to nature.
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility within long range financial planning
Subscribe for Project Updates
Sign up for email notifications to be the first to know about project updates and other ways to be involved in the project.
Submit a Comment
Please share any general comments you have regarding the project.
The design of the Central Service Center will be finalized in the fall of 2023. Once the design is finalized, Washington County will release information for a construction bid.
Construction will begin in spring of 2024 with a targeted completion in the summer of 2025.
The existing Washington County Service Center, 2150 Radio Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125 will stay open throughout the construction phase of the new Central Service Center. It will plan to close one week before the Central Service Center opens. More information will be provided at that time as Washington County will coordinate the transition to prevent any service disruptions.
|Fall 2023||Design and Construction Documentation|
|Fall/Winter 2023||Planning and Permitting Process|
|Spring 2024 - Summer 2025||Construction|