Recreational Permits, DNR, Trail passes, Game & Fish licenses

  1. Trail passes
  2. Recreational vehicles
  3. Watercraft
  4. Game & Fish licenses

Visit our license centers to get trail passes for:

What to bring:

  • DNR registration renewal card for ATV, OHM, ORV, and snowmobiles
  • Or, the current owner can show a MN drivers license