- Sheriff's Office
- Forms & Applications
- Request for Report
Request for Report
Please read the following information thoroughly to request for government data.
According to state law, requestors listed on the accident report (owner/driver) may obtain a copy of the accident report.
- Reports with pending charges will need to be obtained through the prosecuting attorney.
- Reports with on-going investigations will not be released without prior approval from Investigations.
- Juvenile information is restricted and will only be released to a parent or guardian.
- Predatory Offender information can be obtained through Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- A copy of your driving record can be obtained through the Minnesota Department of Driver and Vehicle Services.
Types of Payment Accepted
Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.
Request a Report
Fill out a Request for Government Data (PDF)
Once complete, email the form to: WCSO-RecordsReq@co.washington.mn.us
You may also choose to print the form and mail or deliver in-person to:
Washington County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Records Division
15015 62nd Street North
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082-3801
Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express)
|911 Voice Audio CD (retention time is 1 year)||$10|
|911 Research time to create copy||$20 per hour|
|911 Typed Transcript ($25 pre-payment required)||$20 per hour|
|CD (Audio/photos) & Body Worn Camera Photos (pre-payment required)||$10 per CD|
|Digital Squad Video DVD (pre-payment required)||$20 per DVD|
|Reports (includes state accident reports, non-commercial use - per Chapter 13.03)||$1 per 10 pages|
|Clearance Letters (per person)||$5|
|Background Check (per person)||$5|
|Jail Summary (per person)||$1 per 10 pages|
|Daily Incident Reports (email)||Per day-$2 /per month-$50|