Request for Report

Please read the following information thoroughly to request for government data.

  1. Request a Report
  2. Fee Schedule

Accident Report

According to state law, requestors listed on the accident report (owner/driver) may obtain a copy of the accident report.

Other Reports

  • Reports with pending charges will need to be obtained through the prosecuting attorney.
  • Reports with on-going investigations will not be released without prior approval from Investigations.
  • Juvenile information is restricted and will only be released to a parent or guardian.
  • Predatory Offender information can be obtained through Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
  • A copy of your driving record can be obtained through the Minnesota Department of Driver and Vehicle Services.

Types of Payment Accepted

Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.

Request a Report

Fill out a Request for Government Data (PDF)
Once complete, email the form to:

You may also choose to print the form and mail or deliver in-person to:

Washington County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Records Division
15015 62nd Street North
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082-3801