Ravine Landing at Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park
Ravine Landing is the perfect place for your next family gathering, celebration or event. Nestled in the heart of the ravine, your guests will be surrounded with natural splendor. This impressive multipurpose room features an open and airy atmosphere with large windows overlooking the park and easy access to trails, forest, and lakeshore. Rental of the room also includes use of the outdoor covered picnic area and firepit.
Take your business meeting out of the office and into the natural setting of Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park. Your team will be inspired by the views of the natural surroundings. The multipurpose room is perfectly configured to provide the best of both worlds - enjoy modern business amenities along with the opportunity to include team-building activities such as hiking, fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, and more.
To make a reservation, please complete a facility use request form.
- Guest services window
- Public restrooms
- Lobby seating
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Outdoor covered picnic area and wood firepit
Lobby and bathrooms are open for park visitors 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily from May 1st – Labor Day and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily the remainder of the year.
The facility will be closed for government holidays.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. when ski trails are open
Rental Hours (April - October)
The multipurpose room at Ravine Landing is available for rental during open hours April - October.
Room rentals after open hours are available upon request.
- $200 (plus tax) Less than 4 hours, Monday - Thursday, between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Fridays
- $300 (plus tax) More than 4 hours, Monday - Thursday, between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Fridays
- $600 (plus tax) Friday after 4 p.m., Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
- Insurance may be required. Please inquire.
- Vehicle Permits required for every vehicle entering the park ($7 daily, $30 annually)