Washington County programs will be changing over the next couple of months. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information about what assistance is available.
For more information, call 651-430-6570.(collect calls accepted)
- Are a Washington County Resident
- Have past due rent, utility costs, or are currently experiencing homelessness
- Have income under 200% FPG
Monthly Standard (200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG)) 1 $2,127 2 $2,873 3 $3,620 4 $4,367 5 $5,113 6 $5,860 7 $6,607 8 $7,353 9 $8,100 10 $8,847 Ea Addt'l Person $747
You should prepare to provide the following documents, which may be used in preparing an application:
- Verification of current income
- Proof of your emergency including what you owe and who it is owed to (copy of late rent notice, utility bill, shut-off notice, etc.)
- Verification of identity (copy of driver’s license or state identification, birth certificate, social security card, copy of passport, etc.)
- Verification of your liquid assets (checking, savings, and money market accounts, debit cards, etc.)
- Further information or verification may be required
Please call 651-430-6570 to see if you might qualify for assistance. You can also complete an ApplyMN Application or ask us for other ways to apply.