Coronavirus Updates - Child Care Providers
Information regarding COVID-19 is changing very rapidly and Washington County Licensing is trying to get information to you as we receive it. The amount of emails or letters being sent out seems overwhelming, so we have created a web page to keep communications and resources in one spot. Thank you for your continued care of children during this time. Please reach out to your licensing worker if you have any questions that cannot be answered here.
- MN Dept. of Heath Hotline: 651-201-3920 (7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- MN Dept. of Human Services Hotline: 1-888-234-1268 (7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Email for COVID-19 health related questions: email@example.com
- County Licensing Updates
- Financial Help
- Governmental Agency Updates
- Licensing Modifications
Below are the communications we’ve sent to providers:
- Friday, March 13, 2020: 3:35 p.m.
- Friday, March 13, 2020: 3:50 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020: 11:38 a.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 2020: 4:16 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020: 4:43 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, 2020: 4:24 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020: 11:13 a.m.
- Monday, April 13, 2020: 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020: 2:34 p.m. (see Virtual Support Svs. link in Resources tab for attachment referenced in this update)
- Friday, May 8, 2020: 11:54 a.m. (Child Care Provider Appreciation)
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020: 11:58 a.m.
- CDC’s COVID-19 Updates
- DHS’s COVID-19 Updates
- Governor’s Children’s Cabinet Child Care Provider Update (March 20, 2020)
- Governor’s Children’s Cabinet Child Care Provider Update (April 16, 2020)
- MDH’s COVID-19 Updates
- Washington County Public Health Department’s COVID-19 Updates
- Guidance on Public Playgrounds (May 21, 2020)
- DHS COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (June 29, 2020)