- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon
- County Veterans Service Organizations
- Senior LinkAge Line
- VA Appointment Ride Service
- Veteran Linkage Line
- Veterans Campground on Big Marine Lake
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon is a comprehensive program that creates awareness for the purpose of connecting Service members and their families with community support, training, services, and resources. Learn more at: www.beyondtheyellowribbon.org.
Senior LinkAge Line can make your life easier by connecting you to services. Senior LinkAge Line is a free information and assistance service that makes it easy for seniors and their families to find community services. With just one call you can find services near you or get help reviewing your situation to determine what service might be helpful.
- Transportation to VA appointments is provided free of charge. Riders are not eligible to collect travel pay since there is no cost incurred.
- Veterans are encouraged to request transportation as soon as they know about their appointment(s) and at least a week prior.
- Rides are always first-come first-serve and based on availability.
- Riders may have to wait before or after appointments to serve other ride requests.
- Family members and caregivers may ride along, space dependent.
- Please let the Transportation Coordinator know if you have any mobility limitations, require a walker, manual wheelchair, oxygen tank, or have other needs.
To schedule a ride, call: 612-467-2768.
The Veterans Campground on Big Marine Lake is a family campground that provides facilities and opportunities for recreation, rest, and recovery for all who have served honorably in the Armed Forces of the United States, whether still serving or have served in the past, their families, and sponsored guests.