Training for Child Care
Washington County Training
See information on the family child care trainings below:
- Children & Restraint Systems
- Rules/Statutes Refresher
- Mandated Reporter
- Preparing for Relicense Visit
- Quarterly Info Meeting
Foster care and family child care providers are designated by the state and federal legislatures to be mandated reporters. Come learn more about what this important responsibility entails.
Online training (DHS) (this does not take the place of an in-person training)
This is a FREE class for Washington County family child care providers. Learn how to successfully prepare for your licensing visits. Review the relicensing process, learn what paperwork is required, review environment requirements, and discuss recent legislative changes. A paper certificate will be provided for 2 hours of training. This class is not registered on Develop.
Trainers: County child care licensors
Register online or call 651-430-8307.
Registration deadline: To be announced.
Trainings to be announced.
For questions, email Becky Knighton or phone 651-430-6574.
- AAA Child Passenger Safety Restraint Clinic: 952-707-4623
- Community Education Departments
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Public Safety has an online county search
for Child Passenger Safety trainings
- Eager-to-Learn online classes or call 651-335-6658
- Minnesota Center for Professional Development
- Minnesota Child Care Provider Information Network: 651-636-1989