NEW Option for Forest Lake residents - Effective September 9, 2019 Fairview Lakes Medical Center, Transit Link, and Washington County, will pilot low cost medical trips to the Wyoming location to Forest Lake residents. Click here for more information!
Local buses run regularly throughout the day and some on weekends. Express buses run Monday-Friday (NO weekends) and are intended to connect people to employment during traditional work hours.
- Route 70 - St. Paul-Maplewood
- Route 74 - 46th Street-Randolph-W. 7th Street-E. 7th Street-Sunray
- Route 219 - Maplewood-Century Avenue-Hadley Avenue-Sunray
- Route 270 (Express) Mahtomedi-Maplewood-Minneapolis
- Route 275 (Express) Forest Lake-Running Aces-St. Paul
- Route 288 (Express) Forest Lake-Minneapolis
- Route 294 (Express) Oakdale-Stillwater-St. Paul
- Route 350 (Limited Stop) Sunray-McKnight-St. Paul
- Route 351 (Express) Woodbury-St. Paul
- Route 353 (Express) Woodbury-St. Paul- Minneapolis
- Route 355 (Express) Woodbury-Minneapolis
- Route 361 (Express) Cottage Grove-St. Paul
- Route 364 (Express) Newport-Cottage Grove-St. Paul
- Route 365 (Express) Newport-Cottage Grove-St. Paul
- Route 375 (Express) Oakdale to Minneapolis @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Cottage Grove Area Loop - Starting October 15th
- Forest Lake Area Loop
- Stillwater Area Loop
- Community Thread Connector Loop
- White Bear Lake-Vadnais Heights-Mahtomedi South Loop
- White Bear Lake-Vadnais Heights-Mahtomedi North Loop @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
In 2018, the county board accepted an assessment of transportation needs for people most dependent on transit. The aim was to describe existing conditions and identify available transportation services. It also prioritized a series of strategies that can be implemented in the short term. The Transit Needs Study Final Report can be seen HERE.