- Access and Eligibility (Metro Mobility)
- Metro Mobility Certificate Guide for Passengers
- Paying for Metro Mobility and Transit Link
- Metro Mobility Application
- Transit Link
- Transit Link
- Fairview Lakes and Transit Link Pilot @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Cottage Grove Area Loop - currently operating with advance reservations
- Community Thread Connector Loop - currently operating with advance reservations Mondays (10-3)
- DAV of MN Volunteer Transportation Program
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) of Minnesota provides free transportation to veterans to attend medical appointments at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Minneapolis or at locally-based clinics throughout the state. DAV volunteer drivers will pick up veterans for appointments scheduled between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday- Friday.
Veterans are encouraged to request transportation as soon as appointments are scheduled as trips are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Family members and caregivers may ride along, if space is available.
To schedule a ride, contact Gary Wagner, DAV Minnesota Metro Hospital Service Coordinator at 612-467-2768.
- Private Transportation Options Below are private transportation options operating in Washington County. Inclusion in this listing is not intended as nor does it confer any specific recommendation for services on behalf of Washington County.
Lyft continues to operate in Washington County. The Lyft app may be found and downloaded to a Smartphone. Click HERE to get an estimate of your fare. Lyft drivers use their own cars to provide trips. Some vehicles will not be ADA-accessible.
Yellow Cab currently continues to operate in Washington County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations for a trip, call 651-222-4433. Yellow Cab has a limited number of ADA-accessible vehicles, so customers should request an accessible vehicle when making their reservations.
- Forest Lake Area Loop - currently NOT operating
- White Bear Lake-Vadnais Heights-Mahtomedi South Loop - currently NOT operating
- White Bear Lake-Vadnais Heights-Mahtomedi North Loop - currently NOT operating @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Metro Mobility Offers No-Cost Rides to Work for Essential Healthcare StaffTo support continued access to work, Metro Mobility will continue to offer no-cost rides to essential healthcare staff.
- Metro Transit COVID-19 Changes
- Mobility 101 Presentation
- Cottage Grove Area Loop - currently operating with advance reservations Tuesdays (10-3)
- Community Thread Connector Loop - Did you know that there is a bus route that stops at retail stores, health care facilities as well as other locations in the Stillwater and Oak Park Heights area for just $3 a day? This community service is called the Community Thread Connector Loop. It runs every Monday from 10am-3pm and does 5 "loops" on an hourly schedule. The Connector Loop is walker and wheelchair accessible with a lift and is open to all riders of any age or income level. To learn more about this great way to get around town.