Complaint of Discrimination

You can contact any of the following agencies directly to file a civil rights complaint:

  1. MN Department of Human Services
  2. MN Department of Human Rights
  3. U.S Department of Health & Human Services
  4. U.S. Department of Agriculture

The Minnesota Department of Human Services, Equal Opportunity and Access Division, prohibits discrimination in all of its programs because of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, public assistance status, age or disability. Contact the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Equal Opportunity and Access Division directly at P.O. Box 64997, St. Paul, MN 55164-0997. Telephone 651-431-3040 or use your preferred relay service.

  • If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at .
  • Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).
  • Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).
  • USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.