Nordic Center at Lake Elmo Park Reserve
The Nordic Center at Lake Elmo Park Reserve is ideal for social events, business meetings, and weddings. It serves as a delightful retreat accented by the natural beauty of the woods and waters of the park reserve. It has all the amenities needed for successful off-site meetings and seminars. (The Nordic Center is not available for rentals during the winter months, November 1 - March 31.)
Take advantage of this unique facility in such a dynamic and beautiful location. As the seasons change, so do the surroundings and character of the setting. Groups meet in air-conditioned comfort during the summer or enjoy the warmth of a fire from the majestic fireplace in the cooler months.
For additional information and/or to make a reservation, call Lake Elmo Park Reserve at 651-430-8370.
Lobby, bathrooms and vending machines open for park visitors 6 a.m - 10 p.m.
Winter Great Room:
8 a.m. - 10 p.m. when ski trails are open
Rental Hours (April - October):
9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Event must end by 10 p.m., clean-up included)
- $200 (plus tax) Monday - Thursday Less than 4 hours
- $300 (plus tax) Monday - Thursday More than 4 hours (Between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday)
- $600 (plus tax) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays (9 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- $250 Damage deposit (fully refundable)
- Insurance also required and available through Washington County. Insurance Guidelines.
- Vehicle permits required for every vehicle entering the park, $7 daily, $30 annually.
- Eighty four(84) chairs for indoor use only
- Eight(8) 36" cafe round tables
- Twelve(12) 30" x 60" rectangular tables
- Four(4) benches
- Coat rack
- Sound system with 2 microphones
- TV with laptop connections and a Blue Ray player
- Patio area with picnic tables
- Fire pit area with stone bench surrounding
- Ski racks and waxing tables