Wednesday, September 16, 1pm-2pm & Friday, September 18, 10am-11am
Click here>> for participating employers and registration information
For the next six weeks, every Tuesday, Catherine Breet will be hosting a statewide Job Club Online on a variety of important issues that job seekers are facing today. Learn about job searching in today's economy, get advice, develop new strategies & more. Use the link below for schedule, content and registration details.
Online Job Club - Every Tuesday
Rasmussen is holding a Virtual Career Fair
September 29, 2020 - 11:00am - 4:00pm
More information here>>
REGISTRATION LINK: https://rasmussen.vfairs.com/
You do not need to be a student or alumni to participate.Virtual & Interactive Services for Career Seekers
CareerForce is providing services online and on the phone to help Minnesotans during the COVID-19 crisis. Click HERE for information.
The Career Lab area is the core of every CareerForce location and serves as a business office for job seekers and a resource for employers. It features the tools and resources needed to find a job or make a career change.
Staff are available to:
- Help you understand and apply the fundamentals of a successful job search to plan your own job search
- Help you navigate online job searching
- Offer advice on resume and cover letter creation
- Help you learn to research employers
- Assist with researching potential careers, education planning, financial aid information
- Teach proper contact and follow up with prospective employers
- Administer assessments: typing test, Northstar Digital Learning, Computer Skills Certificates
- Recommend workshops, networking groups, job fairs
- Offer assistance with Unemployment Insurance application, and ongoing questions for existing recipients
- Recommend other resources and services in the community