Online Job Club - Every TuesdayFor the next six weeks, every Tuesday, Catherine Breet will be hosting a statewide Job Club Online on a variety of important issues that job seekers are facing today. Learn about job searching in today's economy, get advice, develop new strategies & more. Use the link below for schedule, content and registration details.
Virtual & Interactive Services for Career Seekers
CareerForce is providing services online and on the phone to help Minnesotans during the COVID-19 crisis. Click HERE for information.
The Career Lab area is the core of every CareerForce location and serves as a business office for job seekers and a resource for employers. It features the tools and resources needed to find a job or make a career change.
Staff are available to:
- Help you understand and apply the fundamentals of a successful job search to plan your own job search
- Help you navigate online job searching
- Offer advice on resume and cover letter creation
- Help you learn to research employers
- Assist with researching potential careers, education planning, financial aid information
- Teach proper contact and follow up with prospective employers
- Administer assessments: typing test, Northstar Digital Learning, Computer Skills Certificates
- Recommend workshops, networking groups, job fairs
- Offer assistance with Unemployment Insurance application, and ongoing questions for existing recipients
- Recommend other resources and services in the community
On-site hiring events & Mini Job Fairs:
Looking for job opportunities? Check out our On-Site Hiring Events at each of our Career Lab locations. Employers will be on-site during the events recruiting for open positions within their companies.