Washington County Parks beaches open May 23 - Labor Day 2020
Beach hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|Big Marine||Lifeguard Hours TBD||On the gentle grade of Big Marine Lake, which makes this beach great for families.|
|Lake Elmo Swim Pond||Lifeguard Hours TBD||A man-made two-acre swimming pond that is chlorinated and filtered.|
|Point Douglas Beach||Lifeguard Hours TBD||510 feet of sandy beach and many scenic views of the St. Croix River.|
|Square Lake Beach||Lifeguard Hours TBD||690 feet of sandy beach on the clearest and cleanest lake in the seven-county metro area.|
|St. Croix Bluffs Beach||Unguarded||A small, unguarded beach on the waters of the beautiful St. Croix River.|
For the protection of park resources and facilities and for the enjoyment of all visitors, please observe all regulations posted throughout the park:
- All children must be supervised by an adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the water
- Please use swim diapers
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed
- All flotation devices, including water wings, air mattresses, kickboards, tubes, and noodles are not permitted
- Safety breaks are taken every hour between noon and 8 p.m. Please listen for lifeguard directions
- Dogs are not allowed on beaches or picnic areas. They are allowed on hiking trails only and must be on a leash
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, including 3.2 beer, is prohibited.
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Smoking is not allowed on the sand, but is allowed in the grassy areas
- Please dispose of all waste in a garbage or recycling bin during your stay
- A permit is required for Metal Detecting in Washington County beaches. Click here to download a permit application.