Recreational licenses/permits, Department of Natural Resources Registration / Game & Fish Licenses

  1. ATVs, OHMs, and ORVs

Renew registrations or transfer vehicles in person at one of our license centers.

Additional information for all terrain vehicles (ATVs), off-highway motorcycles (OHMs), and off-road vehicles (ORVs)

  1. Game & Fish  Licenses
  1. Snowmobiles
  1. Watercraft
  1. Park Information