Washington County Flood Update
- 95’ Estimated top of the flood protection dike in Afton.
- 94.8’ Highway 95 near 2nd Ave in Bayport may be closed.
- 94’ Estimated top of the flood protection dike at St Croix Beach.
- 92’ Abandoned railroad bed north of Vine Street to St Croix Street impacted.
- 91’ Dike Road impacted.
- 90’ HWY 95 between Afton and Bayport begins to flood. Lakefront Park bathhouse in Hudson affected.
- 89’ The city park in Bayport begins flooding. Lake Mallalieu dam gates overtopped.
- 86.75’ Buckeye Street Garage in Hudson impacted.
- 86’ Due to safety issues...the Stillwater lift bridge will be closed near this stage.
- 85.8’ First Street between Buckeye and Commercial Streets floods
- 85’ Several residences along the river may experience flooding in their basements. Front Street in Hudson WI closes.
- 84’ Second tier at Lakefront Park in Hudson floods.
- 83’ Minnesota and Wisconsin DNRs invoke a no wake zone on the river.
- 80’ Seawall at Lakefront Park in Hudson floods.
- 78’ The Stillwater Riverwalk becomes inundated
For questions please call Doug Berglund.
Washington County Sheriff’s Office