Lake Elmo Park Reserve
1515 Keats Ave N
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Modern campground features:
• 26 pull-through campsites with water and 20/30/50 amp electric hook-ups.
* Camp Host/Work Camper sites include sewer hookup.
• 36 back-in campsites with 20 or 30 amp electric hook-ups, #1-36.
• 11 back-in campsites without electricity.
• 2 group sites for groups of up to 50 people. Call to reserve.
* New for 2014, Birch Hollow Picnic Shelter will be a group campsite for 50 people. Electricity is available plus a portable toilet.
**Entrance gate closes 1/2 hour after sunset.**
Gate card required for after hour entrance,
available with deposit from the park office.
Campfire programs offered on Saturday evenings between
Memorial and Labor Day Weekends.